Your privacy is important to us, so that through this policy will v Olema explain what dad is picking l e s people usu à r e s, such as the use and why, among other indications. For your information, we will never ask for more information than we really need for the required services; we will never share it with third parties, except by legal obligation or with their prior authorization; and we will never use your data for any purpose not previously stated. As a person usu à ri in
TREATMENT MANAGER :
Identity: VINS MANAGER SL (also the lender)
Postal address: La Parra, 24 08734 Moja ( Olerdola ) SPAIN
E-mail: info @ vinsmanager.com
VINS MANAGER SL , as head of the loc website in accordance with q ue Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of individuals with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free movement of such data and other regulations in force on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Trade Services Electronic ( LSSICE ) informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature , to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
METHOD FOR OBTAINING data and what data collected:
The data we collect and how the get are the following s :
• through the contact form: name, address , phone
not try categories of specially protected data.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT:
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes, giving your consent for each of the purposes in the corresponding section of the website:
• contact form: to respond to queries and / or provide information required by the person u su à ri in ;
• Social networks: the corresponding section specifies the use of social networks .
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to info @ vinsmanager.com
In accordance with the LSSICE , VINS MANAGER SL does not conduct practices SPAM , therefore do not send commercial e-mail that has not been previously requested or authorized by the person u su à r a . As a consequence, all communications will receive from the lender, the person usu à ri to have the possibility to cancel his consent in receiving our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any purpose other than those described above, except by legal obligation or court order.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that have an effect on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING
In cases where there is a contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of the obligations arising from it will be the existence of the business relationship established between the parties.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract .
TERMS OF RETENTION OF DATA:
Your data will be retained for the duration of the business relationship with us or exercise and your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation of processing. We will also keep your data for the periods legally provided for in the applicable provisions.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
VINS MANAGER SL does not carry out any transfer or communication of data either inside or outside the EU. The provider will only provide information to the security forces and bodies under a court order or by obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice to being able to block or cancel their account if there may be indications of the commission or of any crime. by the person usu à r a . The information provided is only available in this down time is the lender.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PERSONS
As a user-interested person, you can request the exercise of the following rights before VINS MANAGER SL by submitting a letter to the postal address of the heading or by sending an email to info @ vinsmanager.com , indicating as Subject: “DATA PROTECTION: RIGHTS OF THE AFFECTED PERSONS”, and attaching a photocopy of their DNI or any similar means in law, as indicated by law.
• Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
• Right of rectification or deletion: allows to correct errors and modify the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right of cancellation: allows data that is inappropriate or excessive to be deleted.
• Right of opposition: the right of the interested party not to have their personal data processed or terminated.
• Limitation of processing : involves the marking of personal data retained, in order to limit its future processing, for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Portability of the data: provision of the data subject to processing to the person concerned, so that he can transmit it to another responsible person, without impediments.
• Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that has significant effects or affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent .
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that your rights in relation to the protection of your data may have been violated (aepd. Es ).
The data you provide us will be treated confidentially. The provider has adopted all technical and organizational measures and all levels of protection necessary to ensure security in the processing of data and prevent its alteration, loss, theft, processing or unauthorized access, according to the state of the technology and nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
SOCIAL NETWORKS We
inform you that VINS MANAGER SL may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data carried out by people who become followers on social networks ( and / or perform any link or action of connection through social networks) of the official pages of VINS MANAGER SL will be governed by this section, as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user.
VINS MANAGER SL will process your data in order to properly manage your presence on the social network , informing of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of contents is prohibited:
• That they are presumed illicit by the national, communitarian or international norm or that they realize presumably illicit activities or contravene the principles of the good faith.
• violating the fundamental rights of individuals, lack the courtesy to the network, or might disturb generate negative opinions in our users ri it or to third parties and in general any contents that are VINS MANAGER SL . consider inappropriate.
• And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual property rights. lectual and industrial.
Likewise, VINS MANAGER SL reserves the right to remove, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents that are considered inappropriate.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, VINS MANAGER SL will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and the user in case you want to know them, consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
VINS MANAGER SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law.
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, can be revoked at any time by communicating it to VINS MANAGER SL in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
In general the relationship between VINS MANAGER SL with people u su à ri is its telematic services present in this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction which expressly submit parties are competent to the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use by the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.